My duaghter's Kindergarten teacher asked me to decorate a detergent box for use as a Poetry box. Here is the result.
This is the front - I used the Parisian Summer Designer paper. The letters were made using the Simple Serif die with chipboard and various papers. The E and the X were cut from some of our new sticky sheets using the Simple Serif dies. I then attached glitter.
The butterfly on top was made with the new Butterfly die (love that one!)
The flowers on the side were done with the cherry blossom sizzlit. The centers are one of the new white jumbo brads, and one of the white buttons from the Latte button set. I put glitter in the center of the button.
Off to play some more!!